Originally Posted by micky
Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody here use Milwaukee tools?

Keep giving Chinky your $$ but don't buy a scope from them.

No I buy Dewalt and the ones that are assembled in the USA. .. That is as close as you are going to get , and that is why I dont buy Miwlaukee. Milwaukee is even owned by a Chinese guy. I know so , cause I knew the guy who was the chief engineer for the Lithium battery for Milwaukee. I still buy milwaukee electric sawmills and I think the last one was made in USA , if you can believe that. Like I said, if we work together and do all we can to avoid China , our country will be much better off instead of defending out purchases . There was a time when hunters and fisherman were fiercely loyal to American product. That seems to have went away. Just buy as little Chinese as you can . If we do, we will bring down the country. Many other countries are avoiding China too. It is working. About 20% of the young men in China are unemployed because the world sees them as a threat. Donald Trump was right.

Dewalt
https://www.allamericanmade.com/where-are-dewalt-tools-made/

Still from China, other places too but they have things built and use the parts.

Dewalt was purchased by Black and Decker about 15 years ago along with Porter Cable

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper