Originally Posted by Certifiable
BSA…I’ve a full KIDD build I put together a while ago. You are correct about it not being terribly sensitive to ammo.

Mine shoots several varieties well and seems to love aguilla SV, which prompted me to acquire a gaggle of it back when it was about 225 a case. There will be the odd flyer with that ammo but the 8 or 9 out of 10 are usually nice and tight

I have a fair variety of rimfires to choose from and I can tell you the KIDD more often than not comes along.

It’s got a respectable round count and that’s going nowhere but up.it simply does not ever fail to feed fire or eject. Ever.

If lubed up and given a chance it will hang pretty damn well with some high falootin rifles.

It is without a doubt one of my favorite rimfires. A surgical brass spitting machine!

Crappy pic but….

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Very nice rifle buddy. Pretty sweet set up you got. I almost went that route, but built it on the cheap instead. I know you are also one that shoots a lot. I can't wait to see how that NF I sold you does on your rifle. Keep me posted my friend!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA