I bought the 6-24x50 V4 for my Bergara 6.5 creedmoor from RedHawk and my cousin bought the V6 model for his thinking he’d like the next model up. Neither of us can tell the difference optically but we like my V4 better than the Nightforce he started with. I’m a big Zeiss fan & their glass looks better to me than Leupold & most other scopes. In binoculars I use Swarovski & a Leica rangefinder but the have chosen Conquests without disappointment yet.

Last year I replaced my VX3 4.5-14 x50 on a 7mm with the illuminated 4-16x50 V4 and it is a terrific hunting scope. Again compared to son in laws Nightforce & Vortex Vioer PST models it suits my eyes better.

I’ve dragged Conquests through steep nasty oak brush filled elk country with many clumsy slips & falls and the recoil of a 300 Weatherby & not lost zero on any of them. If you need Nightforce to have peace of mind get one. I have piece of mind with Zeiss Conquest for almost 20 years & have recommended them to half a dozen other hunters who’ve killed elk with them.