Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
You guys are delusional if you think that V4 scope is anywhere near as good as a Nightforce. You better go get some sleep and think some of this schidt over until you come to your senses for fuggs sake.

I’m sure your nightforce nameplate makes you feel cool. The fact that they are actually produced by the same manufacturer LOW of Japan very probably in the same plant might give you pause. With SWFA, Trijicon, Tract & others.

But my opinion isn’t based on reputation of the maker or cool nameplates - it’s based on lots of dead elk & deer over 2 decades of use. They have performed after 40 miles of difficult hiking on average in a week with another hundred in a scabbard on a UTV. Even the scope on my Creedmoor that’s primarily for target use killed an elk on a 300 Weatherby before swapping. Conquests work in the real world. My more recent Conquests are easier to look through than the handful of Nightfoce scopes I’ve looked through or shot with only a couple side by side.

If money were no object I’d buy S&B or top of line Zeiss but in the under $1k price range the Conquest is about as good as it gets.