Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The V4 (or mine anyway) have a great combo of a truly excellent elevation turret, with a zero stop, capped windage, and very effective illumination that has a VERY low setting for hunting when it’s pretty much dark. I’m forgetting the reticle # now, but there’s a simple (IE, not xmas-tree) MOA-hash reticle that looks like a duplex when you want it to.

Nightforce SHV and NSX are all LOW; parts, assembly, everything. Can’t speak to their other models.

I’ve done enough direct low-light comparisons between my SHV and V4’s to know for a fact the V4 kills the SHV in that context. With that said my SHV is an early one with parallax adjustment. I’ve heard they did do a glass upgrade on the SHV and NSX at some point, don’t know when.

Jeff, not sure and I might be mistaken but I thought the NXS and higher up scopes were assembled in Idaho.

I’ll verify but my big NSX says Made in Japan right on it. And I’ve read that that’s the case. Always learning so if I’m wrong, I’ll adjust accordingly. smile Thanks.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!