Rocks are a lot of fun. The smaller the better. I make sure I’m not shooting at a softball sized rock or anything too big, usually .75 MOA sized +or- so I can hopefully get better and better over time. At the range I go to, there are berms at 200-500 yards. At the berms, you can scan and find small, golf ball sized rocks at random. When you hit one square, it sounds so cool, it’s an unmistakable sound. It also throws up a cloud of dust a different color than the dirt. I sometimes set the rocks up when snow is covering the ground or to speed up finding them in the scope. I also have a steel plate that’s 6" round. I take it to 500 yards, hang it on a T-post and have fun with it. Most of that shooting is done with my 223 bolt and a few gas/Varminter rifles because of cost and volume of rounds per month. I usually take 2-3 different rifles out there because I switch off after 10 rounds to keep the temperature down and allows me to practice with different ones and not get bored. The 338-06 and .270 is a lot of fun with those small rocks.