Originally Posted by ribka
Whta's you take on all of the peptides out on market now?

Bp 157, Semaglutide , imorelien etc.

I like NAD and take 1 gram a day powder. Helped lungs after Covid

Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Etoh - since we are off topic anyway and you are the acknowledged expert; care to comment on this post re: human body not being fooled by synthetics? Post is from another thread which I won’t bludgeon your intelligence with.

Originally Posted by K22
"Never mind that men have been replicating organic chemicals and making synthetics for decades, and the sythetics have the same effects as their organic counterparts. "

Now that is a statement of utter bullshit right there. You and your brain might be fooled by synthetics, but the human body is not. Oh, maybe that's the rub, human bodies aren't fooled by synthetics.

It doesn't make any sense to me. It assumes that a certain set of conditions are the defining constraint. Given the wide range of genetic mutations, causing both a disease state, and super healthy state, does that mean if I change your genetic pattern the statement still holds?

the statement is an argument from authority and one of the ten fallacies of logic.

I take those and don't need a doc to tell me how they work.
Semoralin touché, .5mg every other day
NAD injection, works 10x better than oral;
Wife use 157 started months ago. Her bald spot has grown back.
Been using inj. glutathione for a year. moles, and possible carcinogenic melanin (freckles) are gone.

Starting nootropics next month. Dihexa- maybe Sumak (anti-Parkinson, Alzheimer, ADHD) peppy

Wife uses Semaglutide, severe cold in extremeties, no sleep, heaving-- side effects stopped when she started GABA, L-theanine
lost 40 lb in 5 months.
and she's not diabetic,

Most people don't have what it takes to get old