Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I remember an Army butter bar once that I snatched down so hard by the back of his belt it fractured his pelvis. He lived to get his Purple Heart from the fractured pelvis. He was a new man after that.

I’ll say it again, if you don’t have the stomach for it, get out of the way.

A story on that. One regret I have from my military career was “motivating” a young troop that was frozen and crying. Some folks ain’t built for it and some folk loose taste for it.

West Point, ain’t that where they send Army troops that have a high school diploma and a reading comprehension level above the sixth grade ?

I even remember Colin Powell and his Blazer full of dummies in Dec 1989 pulling weapons on me and I just smiled and told him to look up at that C-130 Gunship.
What in the HELL, Johnny? Has Jaguar taken over your brain or something?
I'm sorry that you weren't smart enough to get an appointment to West Point. You obviously have a disdain for Academy grads - did one of them hurt you while you were in the military?

Your outrageous ramblings in this thread have cost you major credibility and respect from me. Just saying. Not that it likely matters to someone like you.

He was never in the Mil and is just trolling and full on lying.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.