Have anything to say about Shawn Ryan, Jocko Willink, or the guys that have been on Ryan’s podcast? Seriously interested.

I get being butthurt that the guy that put a round in Osama’s noggin made more money on a book deal than the guy that put fuel in the bird that got them there. Not going to debate that , as I don’t know what would or would t be appropriate to share.

But to say Operators don’t carry hawks makes winkler a liar. You never addressed that.[/quote]

Not even the point. The guy that shot bin Laden is still in the Teams. I bet you a million dollars you will never hear or know his name. Those other 2 nitwits DID NOT kill him and put unneeded "security" rounds into him. O'Neill specifically, straddled his body and canoed his freaking head. He had already been shot in the face 2 or 3 times. Bissonette stole a damned picture of him and then was forced to turn it in because he couldn't keep it to himself and had to show it to everybody he met. These 2 particular POS had to leave the Navy BEFORE retirement and decided to lie their asses off and tell tall tales of their incredible careers to make money while throwing their Team mates under the steam roller in the process.

I don't know if you have been in combat. When you kill another man, most accept that he put himself in a bad position in life while fighting for the cause. When you brutalize and desecrate an enemy combatants body, you just sounded the horn for every swinging dick to answer the call to fight. Ain't nobody wants to deal with that. Women, children and the elderly. Screw that noise. And no, no sane minded person wants to get in a fair fight to see what he or we can do. We want to dominate the battlespace and put the fear of God into the enemy. We want him to come to the conclusion that we can reach out and flip his switch while he is eating, sleeping, on the schitter, or even while he is making sweet, sweet love to his goat. We want him to be terrified of turning his cell phone on, accessing a computer or pushing the button on his radio. Some how, some way, some branch of the United States Military is waiting for him to make that one minuscule mistake and it is game over. And yes, some unfortunate things will happen in between. War is hell, as it should be. Nobody should be running around trying to start a war. The ones who do, won't ever fight in it.

-Piss into the wind.