Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Don Shipley to the White Courtesy Phone.

Don Shipley.

Jocko Willink led Bruiser in Ramadi in 2006.

You have a long track record of 2006 post here on the Campfire.

Originally Posted by KSMITH From 9/26/2006
Jeffp-- I am pretty positive your photo is not photo shopped. I work at NAS Oceana and there is a huge copy hanging outside the CO's office. I don't think he would hang a fake. Flying by the LSO platform that low is pretty common. Happens everytime a ship has an airshow. They break the sound barrier at about the same distance and altitude also.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
This is the last time I reply to your dumb fat ass. While you are google fu-ing your facts and pictures of other guys to post here from news stories, google the relationship the CO of Oceana has with Fentress and Damn Neck. When you figure that fact out, think to yourself, why would I ever be in NAS Oceana's White House and the CO's office. You most likely won't be able to find the answer to the question on the internet but your train of thought just extrapolates your ignorance. The only thing you can post is crap from the internet about the Indians and why I would be at NAS Oceana so much. Here is a clue you fat, clueless and worthless POS, they all have the same boss. AND...Oceana has something of ours that we desperately need. You should probably google tenant commands and such as well so you can try to come back with a snappy comeback.

It just gets better.

Dam Neck is SEAL TEAM 6 not any of the white side teams. Willink is a west coast white side SEAL from Coronado CA.

Are you now claiming to be a member of SEAL TEAM 6?

How does a SEAL not know Red Squadron is The Indians?

What was your BUDS class number?

When did you go to Green Team?

How was it you were at Oceana at the same time you claimed to be working for Willink/TF Bruiser in Ramahdi?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.