Originally Posted by moreammoplz
I bought an ATN from Cabelas with my club points. All they had left was the display model which I should have know better to buy. I had issues right away getting the optic to turn on. I charged it overnight and then took it out in the woods to try it out. Once it came on it worked okay and was pretty easy to use. The picture is not very defined, but you can make out animals. You can change modes to make animals show up white or black. I took a few photos to show a small doe in black and then a squirrel in a hole white. I had all kinds of issues trying to get the optic to turn on so I finally returned it. I looked at the Wraith from PSA for $349, but decided to pass on going with a Night Vision model. I buddy has a Pulsar and it is awesome, but I just can't see spending that kind of coin.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Small Fawn about 50 yards away...

Squirrel coming out of a tree about 30 yards away.

I'm sure not knocking what you have, and don't mean to have you take it that way...

But those images are horrid for hunting and shooting at stuff. There is absolutely no way I would fire at anything when all I had to go by is that resolution. For my purposes, I may encounter livestock, or even some wildlife that may be out of season or otherwise protected. I want to be 100% confident that what I'm shooting at is the animal I want to shoot at. And I also want enough clarity to be able to put a killing shot where I want it, on the animal. Just shooting at a lit up blurry image doesn't meet my criteria for hunting at night.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!