I only have the Grendel, in A Ruger Predator. Think of it as a 30/30 equivalent with twice the range due to a much flatter trajectory, and can shoot bullets from 85 grs, to 140. At Least I have in mine.

I was thinking of doing a 6 ARC also, but the cost of brass and availability was a deterrent. So I did a 6 x 45, since I'd never have to spend a nickel on brass, as I have 10 lifetimes worth of 223 brass, and still can pick up plenty more at our local range. It might be 200 to 250 slower than the ARC, but under 300 yds click the elevation knob up 2 or 3 clicks and the point of impact is the same.

Dropped a 180 pound blacktail this past season with a 95 gr Ballistic Tip. 24 grains of powder, so recoil isn't much at all.
And it is a big step up from the 223. 2600 fps with a 100 grain bullet and 2550 with a 105 grain bullet, and 103 ELD.X

Both or even all three are more than up to the task, on hogs or deer. Under 200 yds, I would think anyone of them is up to Elk, even if only in a pinch. Was looking at a Bull Elk this afternoon, grazing 15 yds outside of one of my home's windows.
At 200 yds, with a well placed bullet, I know a 140 gr 6.5 bullet or a 100 grain 6mm Bullet would put one down. Two definitely would.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez