All the replies. Pretty much sums up which new toy do you want most?

Of course thats always they way we have bought. Research a bit. And yup, thats what I want to play with next and make the move.

Good luck.

Edited... FWIW I've shot the 6.5 ppc a lot at 600 especially in early testing of the round for Arne. It has no flies at 600 though it may not be quite like the ARC on paper it shoots very well at 600 and better in the wind than the 223 obviously.
My take from your post is you should go 6ARC.

Side note. Buddy always thought it took so much to kill a pig. he would hunt with 45-70 7.08 etc... and I walked with him on our lease. I'd let him shoot first and when they scattered and stopped I would ding one in the lungs with a Ruger Mk2 and an HP. We would get his, gut it, then go look for mine and gut that one. Of course I would let them go a bit before following up. Stories of old timers shooting deer with 22 short and such, and learned that if you go small, give them time before looking. It actually really applies to most shots as animals don't die as quickly as you think most of the time. Unless you are lucky and hit a major vessel

Last edited by rost495; 01/19/24.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....