I have both and for bigger game at moderate ranges I'd go grendel. Although 108 eldms seem to do pretty well on game at arc speeds.

In my grendel I run 129 ablrs when I might be looking at longer shots. For moderate ranges I've started loading 100g ttsx bullets. I also recently loaded some 108g scenars but haven't shot many yet. I'm guessing the 108 6.5 scenar would work well on hogs and they have a decent bc for a lighter bullet.

The 6.5 gives you the option to also run 125g partitions for big pigs up close. I loaded a few just to play around and they went 2500 fps from my 18" ar. My one grendel loves the 123g amax over 8208xbr and I shot an 8 point Whitetail one year with it at around 400 yards.

Another thing to consider for pigs is Wilson's 300 hammer. I built one with their 16" supper light barrel last year and my boy and I both shot deer with it. My boys was about 200 yards out and it did a great job with a nice 2.5" or so wound channel all the way through the shoulders. That was with a 135g bonded speer that's made for wilson. I plan to take it or my 350 next time I go to Texas pig hunting. The hammer was designed with pigs in mind.

Bb