Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by longarm
Hastings,
I'm no flave fanboy, but he certainly had you pegged from the beginning.
I must have missed that or forgotten. Please refresh my memory.

I always enjoyed flave even though he was relatively blunt and insulting at times.

Sure.. I'll dig through a million flave posts to find those pertinent to you specifically. While I'm at it how about you look up Marxism. Deal? You might find a certain *people* had a lot to do with it...... Hint.
A paraphrase of what flave said would be find. I seriously doubt I will be offended even if it's inaccurate.

I know what communism is and we are close to it.

As to certain "people", I know there were Jews pushing revolution in Russia. There were Jews pushing Pilate to kill Jesus. There were Jews that welcomed Jesus, There are Negro young men out committing murder There are young negro men delivering UPS packages as well paid union drivers. My best neighbors are the Black ones.

I have sad news for y'all, we are all children of God and my God saved the Jews to rule the world. We are getting closer to the cataclysm every day.

A civilized western nation in the 1930s started on a genocidal killing spree that took millions of Jewish lives for the lie that an evil man started or at least led. 10s of millions of people died. The world was brought to disaster and barely saved itself. The Jewish nation was reborn at once (in a day) just as Isaiah 66 said it would.

You folks might ought be careful who you hate, you are hating your God's chosen. Chosen to judge and rule the world.

Why would you hate what the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, and Jesus love.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer