Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Hastings
We live in a country ruled by a constitution that absolutely will not allow the previous suggestion that a religious/ethnic group be excluded from finance, education, and government or anything else.

The Jew with his high IQ outstripping the average American has succeeded in these fields. It is just a fact that money follows intelligence (with some exceptions).

Another group has pushed run of the mill Americans out of the independently run motel/hotel lodging business all over the U.S. That would be the east Indians who next to the Jews comprise the highest IQ and wealthiest sub-group in the country. They also produce physicians and professionals in finance and industry.

The Koreans and Arab store keepers have taken over the businesses in urban black communities much to the unhappiness of the residents who nonetheless patronize the stores.

In my state the Vietnamese have taken over the fishing industry from the native born. They are smart and know how to tell the difference between net and gross. The native born fishermen hate them.

It is easy to hate those smarter and wealthier than you.

Don't forget to mention all of the free stuff and tax exempt status for years once they get here.
The fedgov bought million dollar shimp ships for vietnamese ''refugees''. Kennedy engine center [biloxi] sold hordes a huge diesel engines to the govt for the boats/ships.
Pretty nice head start on the other shrimpers - you reckon?
Do you know that? I heard that also. But I have seen them buy boats with a sack full of cash. Not generally how a government program works.

You and I may have been lied to about that. I stand to be corrected but I think that's a lie.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer