Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[quote=ol_mike]
The underlying issue here is that .gov doesn't give a flying fuck about it's people and will whore itself out for any amount of coin, as it is easier to attract foreign shit than educate and enable locals
The big problem in educating and elevating the under class both black and white is their resistance to being educated and elevated. Our local blacks decry the hiring of Mexican labor on the local ranches but when I ask them if they would like me to recommend them for a job they quickly say "I don't want no job" and we are talking about $100+ per day. The problem with becoming as you stated educated and enabled is that after that you have to present yourself somewhere at 7:00AM, sober, clean, hair combed, with a decent attitude.

Personally in the 70s and 80s we fished along side the Vietnamese and even hired some that were trying to put together money for a boat. They were good workers and could get the shrimp ready to go on ice. They would negotiate their pay and would not work cheap. Next thing you know they found a raggedy boat and bought it. Mama would sell the shrimp on the road and the whole family would sew nets or do mechanic work. The locals had all kinds of ugly things to say about them but the Vietnamese just kept fishing.

There are but a couple of reasons the different ethnic groups succeed where native born whites and blacks fail or flounder. Intelligence and industry.

You missed the entire message didn't you.
What was that? That the different successful minority ethnicities work together as a group whereas native born are generally individuals on their own? Thus disadvantaging the native individual?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer