Most of mine are gone because I have this bad habit of shooting the crap out of my hunting rifles,and after rebarreling a couple of times I move onto something else.A favorite 7 mag that I cooked the barrel on was rebarreled, but the smith did not follow my instructions on the contour,so was sold;and another that I used extensively was gotten rid of due to a cracked stock and a burned out barrel. Both rifles had been hunted a great deal; ditto a pre 64 M70 in 300 win mag that took a lot of game in my hands and those of many others who liked to borrow it for their hunts.It took whitetail, mule deer, elk, caribou, bison, black bear,antelope,and god knows what else.

But there is a pre64 M70 FW 270 with a Brown Precision stock in the safe that is on its' second barrel and that has been around for maybe 12-15 years now.The first barrel went about 3 years ago,and was replaced. I've used it in Canada and the West pretty extensively and have no idea how many animals I've taken with it.But just through circumstance more than deliberate intent,a lot of the animals taken have been hightailing it for other parts and were on the move. The rifle fits and handles so well, that it can be rapidly brought into action and seems to pretty much have a mind of its' own.

Another is a similar 8.5 lb 375 with two brown bear to its credit.It also wears a Brown Precision stock and Kreiger barrel.

I will never get down to one rifle,as I believe a guy needs at least a 270 and a 375; these will never go anywhere..

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.