The only one I really care to watch is "Tracks Across Africa". It has the feel of the old hunting shows (such as "American Sportsman") that I used to watch on Saturday afternoons with my Dad way back when. Great music which really sets the mood and complements the scene being portrayed -not screaming electric guitars (which there is nothing wrong with except in the context of a hunting experience) -and no "fake drama". They allow the elements that we all love about hunting to be exhibited. And every show has 4 informative short segments by Boddington which are very well done 1.General Safari information 2.A conservation message 3.Shot placement on the specie being hunted on the show and 4.Trophy tips again on the specie being hunted.
I know that Craig Boddington draws his share of criticism which for the life of me I don't understand, but there is no denying his African esperience or his genuine enthusiasm for the hunt. And of course there is no denying the commercial element of the show, but they are very up front and straight forward about it. And you get the feeling Craig does not really exhibit products he would not otherwise use himself. And no Thompson Centers (which in itself sets the show apart from the herd). Very different show from the general Outdoor Channel fare and, to me, very well done.