Not a TV show or a gun hunt, now that they have enough footage for a full DVD of bow hunting, but I can highly recommend any of the three DVDs from a small outfit called WhiteKnuckle Productions. It is bow hunting whitetails but is good stuff. My kids love them and they have a good blend of how the setup is made, down to the real emotion of a big finish to a long hunting season, or a tag eaten in hopes of a real corker. Actually show setups that didnt work, or deer that could not be found.

Must admit one of the dreaded "How I can count" has been recorded but it is not that bad.

A bunch of guys who love to hunt deer and film the whole year of anticipation.

For a guy trapped in the NE with plenty of prime examples of brown to hunt with a bow it is good off season candy.

Dont watch the boob tube much at all any more due to the frustration with the low aiming point of most of it. Have laughed at my old Tuna Fishing Buddy Tred a time or two, but only cause I fished the same waters he used to for EyeBalls.

I used to only shoot shotguns and rimfires, then I made the mistake of getting a subscription to handloader.......