Thanks Huntr for the kind words

Another way to think about it is what kind of beer do you drink. Or which brand of tools do you have in your shop. There's many ways to spend less money but to some having the perfect custom rifle built is much more important than bragging about getting a "better" deal on floormetal. I'm not picking on anyone else's product here. There's no reason to. Most things are sold for a price that supports the time and materials to build it. An engraver once told me a good way to load the question is to say, "You don't want to look like you ran out of money when you paid for the detail work. Do you?" A certain amount of pride goes into going the extra mile for the clients who truly appreciate it. Their cash helped support someone willing to do their best on the project. All without a government stimulus.

I would like to know what kind of beers in the fridge or tools in the shop or bullets in the reloading room there are for those who give others the impression that someone got $cr---d if they pay more than X amount for well..just about anything. There's a place and a market for products on either end of the spectrum.

Here's another spendy floormetal. IMHO worth every penny.
[Linked Image]

gunmaker
------------------
Custom Metalsmith & Stockmaker