Doc,
Thanks for the write up. Your report makes all of us sheep hunters beam with pride.

Sorry you didn't score. It's tough knowing you put that time and effort into it. Personally, I've hunted 3 times and been successful twice. My only unsuccessful one had been without horses in AK. Canada is the ticket! Beautiful country and the people are great.

Outstanding job on the pics. You definitely have that talent down. The memory will fade (or why else why would we be dumb enough to sheep hunt again?) but those pics will be with you forever.

On the foot blisters, do you double sock? I saw you used tape. My method has been put on a silk sock and then a wool sock with plenty of talcum powder (Monkey Butt). My feet sweat profusely and I've never had a problem. The advantage of this is you only need a couple pair of wool socks with you. The silk socks are very small and light and dry quickly.

The thing I get a kick out of when I return home, are how many people don't recognize me. Loss of weight and new beard. Did your office mgr recognize you? LOL

Again, thanks for sharing your hunt.

Great score on the bear! What are your plans with it?