hey Don an update, spoke to Anna for abit today, gave her your email addy, she remembers you but had names mixed up.

anyhoo she scored a Fannin, it only leaves her a Dall to be the first woman with a sheep slam with a bow. am awaiting pics from her, she said it scored green at 156 IIRC, gotta be a nice sheep.

she feels they've hunted that area too hard and has had other people tell her such as well.

last year or the year before she walked her azz off, really similar scenario to yours and guess who her guide was?????? yep same as you had this year.

they moved her same as you by going to two puddles, this year they moved her farther east

if I keep rambling I'll confuse the details

did ask her why she's not hunting Dalls here NOW, her and hubby got drawn for elk in AZ so it's off they go.

she's spent some serious coin purusing her quest for a slam and imo she's got the easy one left, asked her why she just didn't go without a guide here and she has some valid reasons.'

anyhoo just thought I'd update you, tickled for her on the Fannin, guess in the Slam pursuit it can qualify for the Stone and hopin she emails me pics.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say