Thanks guys, appreciate the comments! One more day to heal up, and then back to the office, actually I'm looking forward to it (which is the point of the vacation after all).

About the Slick Zero........the coldest morning of the hunt was one of those mornings when ice is just beginning to form at the edges of puddles, and on top of tarps, etc, but the nalgene in the vestibule remained liquid. That was one of those nights I went to bed wet, and woke up dry. I was chilly that night, but did sleep. I know that slick is a zero degree bag, but your sense of it, when you hold it, is "no way". It doesn't seem to have the loft. I really can't say that it was a good test, because I was fully dressed, even had a coat and a balaclava.

I really love down bags and have several, that are lofty and supercomfortable, I just worry about the moisture. One of my bags is the WM Kodiak GWS and I love the size.....plenty of room for me to twist and turn to keep my rotator cuffs as happy as possible. I think with that fabric, though, that maybe I should get my wet stuff off and go to bed dry; to minimize the moisture traveling through the down. I also have another down bag with just a water resistent fabric.....likely passes moisture better, but it still must go through the down.