Browning golds are awful nice and you might hate parting with it. Only you can say if it is worth it. I have a 550 in 270 and like it very much. Some don't like the set trigger and for the life of me I am stymied by that. They are fantastic at the range. I do think that new 550's are priced a little high and may find it hard competing with new Featherweights. Not saying one is better- just many might rifle purchasers may prefer something American for the price. The CZ's are very well made and old school stout, and include good rings and often really nice wood - though under some very tough finish that can hide it. If I had a complaint it would be that I wish the bolts were smoother -but that is the price for a mauser action I guess. The CZ is available in 6.5x55 -but with a 23.5" barrel. Talked Dad into one. It is a pussy cat to shoot. All come with decellerator recoil pads.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius