I took off Friday as I need to burn some days and Thursday was my birthday. I had been studying my seating depths and took a new hot (for me) load to the range which shot very well. I decided to shoot up all prior reloads so as to have only one load recipe loaded. figures... I found my last load for the 140 grainers was even more accurate than this one. I picked up my targets but had two 130 grainers left in the carrier. There was a piece of paper about twice the size of a postage stamp downrange so I took a shot and placed one right along side it. Last shot was abuot 1/4 over and dead center on it. So both my original loads, the one for the 130 and the one for the 140 shot moa and to the same poi. The hot load was centered and consistent but higher. Love the CZ. Oh - and I finally found primers - even the match grade ones.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius