My 9.3x62 'Merican shot 4 rnd practice groups under an inch in Speer 270's from the first time I went to the range with it 2 years ago. If I could get better control of my Operator errors I've shot many 3 rnd touching groups with a flyer sommers in the middle of the string.
Dug it out to start with some now discontinued 250gr NBT's - Nozzler swapped the BT's for AB's & upped the price bigtime! - the other day and got the same result. I never believed I could 2 or 3 in the same ragged hole before in this size caliber until this un came home with me. Just wish't I'da uh bought more of them before the Dollar was devalued against the Euro or whatever and jacked the price.
Only knock IMO on the short 308 length ammo is the lack of a short length receiver to match...
OBTW I NEED the Xtra weight of the old style 'Merican stock in big mouthed Mauser as the x62 shoves me around more than my factory tupperware stocked M70 300 Winnie in max loaded 180's that also has a Decelerator on it.
In a 243 or Swede a CZ 550 ought to be a pussycat for recoil. I saw a new style American last week and am looking for a 550 FS or American Swede to do a deal on right now in the Dallas/North Texas area.
Ron
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.