certainly understand. Just hate you losing the effort you already put forth on her. What about touching it up yourself? Won't cost anything really and shouldn't lower the resale value. I fixed a 700 that way when I had come to a similar impasse. Took it to a smith who obviously botched it. Figured I had nothing to lose if I tried it myself - guessing next step was to chop an inch off it anyway. So I bought a little Dremel grinding ball and put it in a cordless drill. Put a few drops of oil on the crown and just touched it a few times at low rpms. I doubt I had 3 seconds of contact. No one was more surprised when the rifle began to group group with consistency. I won't say it instantly turned sub moa but the fliers stopped and group size cut in half. Afterwards I bedded and did some other tweaks but it proved the rifle could shoot.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius