Originally Posted by Lee24
So what? I know many people with careers more varied than that.
I comes from working for 40 years, and accomplishing 3 times as much every day as the average do-nothing wage slave.

and yet yah have plenty of time to post on here.....i know plenty of individuals who have accomplished alot of stuff in their lives, sometimes hard to believe amounts if they hadnt offered proof but without exception i noticed two things....these individuals had no problem supplying proof and they didnt have time for this sorta bullchit....if posting on an internet forum was that important to them and they took the time you do to do it, they wouldnt have done the chit they did.....

as for as libel laws....as i said in the other thread.....i do not have the war chest that the NYT has, i have to pay close attention to the libel laws if i want to continue owning this paper...i get threatened with law suits all the time but there hasnt been a single lawyer thats taken up a case against us BECAUSE we know and understand libel laws you dumb [bleep], we dont print rumors, we print public record....and we have to explain these lawws to ppl all the time cause we live on an indian reservation and there is a tribal newspaper that DOES NOT have to pay attention to these laws so we get questioned all the time as to why they print something and we dont...

also the proof you posted in the other thread was of cases that took place in other countries and cases that had nothing to do with libel laws or at most it was a minor foot note in conjunction with more heinous crimes such as pedophilia...

you really are to stupid to even read the links you post....

Last edited by rattler; 10/07/09.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books