Originally Posted by Brad
Explain it little man...

This site is full of sawed off, drunken miscreants that need a little accountability...

Ok I'll explain it to you, I don't know if your are a habitual liar, or to drunk to remember but anyways in your own words here it is. SO PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS. I do know this you have a hell of a chip on your shoulders. frown And it looks like you need some accountability whistle Anyways I count four shots not two shocked

Originally Posted by Brad
Today was my sixth day hitting it hard in the high country. I cut a good bull track around 7:15 this morning. I trailed it up the mountain, carefully still hunting and glassing ahead as the track led me into a likely bedding area. At 8:50 I saw a piece of blond hair between two trees... the bull! I crouched down and got a rest against a tree and let him have it with the 06', "threading the needle" between two spruce trees. I saw a big blood patch and let him have another. He staggered to his feet and I put two more shots in (with elk I don't stop til' they're down). The final shot crunched his neck and dropped him just 3 feet from where I'd shot him laying in his bed! The distance was 50 yards. He was bedded at 7,800 feet and just 1/8 mile from where I'd cut a big boar grizzly track two days earlier.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by joecool544; 11/02/09.