Okay, so you knock turrets for something that you admit the scout scope isn't up for.

What are you talking about?!?!? A Scout scope isn't up for turrets? You're like arguing with a 7th grader. One of those "...I may not be right but I'm DAMN sure not wrong!!"

What's the Ashley base weigh?

I wasted a a few seconds at the Brownells site...the base weighs 3.2 oz. Why I did this, I'm not sure, but there it is. I'm still not quite sure why you're comparing the weight of a full-size scope to a Scout scope, but I can tell you with a great amount of certainty that I'm rapidly becoming bored with your drivel. But, I somewhat enjoy helping a fool like yourself look like a fool....

Haven't posted a pic of my rifle yet, any of them (at least not on this thread), so you strike out there, too.

You're correct, ny bad. The post that shows the rifle mounted to the scope was by "toad". I assumed when you started your prating about a a 6x42 blah, blah, blah that it was your rifle pictured...which is further confusing. Why did pic a 6x42?

Boxblind scored an X ring, obviously.

Sorry Junior. I own and hunt on my own property and there's nary a box blind to be found. But feel free to argue as you probably know more about my property than I.

Post envy, as well as envy of other attributes, suits you; keep it up.

Let me correct myself from earlier..you're arging with a 7th grade girl.

From now on if you want to call me names, why don't you PM me? Nah, that'd take all the fun out of it wouldn't it? 'Cause then you wouldn't receive the attention you so desperately need from people reading your childish posts.

35WN

Good luck to the elk....

Oh yeah...this will be mine and my fathers 7th year to hunt elk in this particular place (All d.i.y. hunts by the way) So far, the elk only win 33% of the time

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."- Col. Townsend Whelen
"I always tell the truth....that way, I don't have to remember anything."- George Burns
NRA Life Member
Certified NRA Reloading Instructor
Certified Texas Hunter Education Instructor