More than a couple of years back a friend of mine went to Alaska on a Brown Bear hunt and took a Stainless Classic 375 just like in the photo page 5. He ran about 4 boxes of factory Federals thru it getting used to it and decided to use WW Supreme loads featuring the Failsafe bullet for the hunt. This was pretty spendy ammo back then so he did his practice with the Feds and rezeroed the rifle before leaving with the Failsafe ammo. He did not however load the Failsafe ammo in the mag and check it for function. When the time came for his 90 yd shot he hit it thru the far shoulder knocking it down and then getting up and heading for the alders. This went down as he got a fail to feed on the next Failsafe,bent the cartridge up bad enuf they had to pry it out later. The guide didn't wait to figure out anything and anchored the bear very quickly.Point is he should of known better but just didn't think about it. Taking a marginal outfit up frt and knowing it seems strange to me. But its your butt and maybe it will belong to the bear. good luck I think you will need it. Magnum Man