I don't have that many do the lunger dash, maybe it's the rounds/bullets I tend to use?

Tween me and several buds we all shot 6/06's, 70 NBT's ran hard (maybe even harder than we should of...o the shock) and of about 50 head of small big game (lopes/deer) I can only recall one lunger that took more than a couple steps. That one a doe went about 15 yds b4 taking the dirt nap.

My 7 Mashburn Super with 150 NBT's seems to send them to the Nozler Nap right now as well. Many kills with total electrocution from near to far.

Dats why I'm wondering cause I hear people talk about crunch the shoulders and they go right down. I've not seen that all that often though it do from time to time. And from reading the posts it sounds like it do happen but not all the time. To me that's pretty much like the lung shots with my speedy bullets.

Sounds like placement to get them on the turf is sort of critical and I may try to make that happen a bit more this year. Out of curiousity sake.

I'll have to think about it a bit as I just seem to tuck it behind and let it go. Too many years of building the habit, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Fun to toss it around though, thx for the comments and thoughts.

Dober

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy