OK. it all started this past spring when a guy on another forum posted about canning venison. The comments were almost unanimously �yuck�..... (however, it was funny as almost to the person that said Yuck.... none of them had ever tried it)

Over the spring and summer I investigated it more and found that people who can deer, love it..... so i figured I would give it a go since I had everything and can veggies out of the garden every year.

Fast forward to this past weekend.... In my tree stand looking at three does and trying to decide if I am going to kill one or not.... (did not have to think about it too long smile )

Long story short, I canned the meat from the front shoulders and neck from the doe. Opened up a can today and put it in a pan to heat it up. Added some sour cream and hot sauce. Heated till the sauce thickened..... Serve it rice noodles and it was devoured.... My wife looked at me and said... I guess you will have to kill some extra deer this year just to can because this is Awesome.....

The deer meat after it has been canned is so tender it is unbelievable.... If you have never tried canned venison, you are missing out... plus it does not take up freezer space.....

Long story short... I highly recommend canning some deer if you do not...

The worst thing ever to happen to cops is the personal video recorder... Now people can see the truth