JM,

I've sat by for days watching you spew your crap! I now know you're full of it!

First off, snipers DO practice shooting in odd positions. How do I know? I practice it about every month; shooting through a port that forces one to hold their rifle 90 deg to the right or left, forcing the shooter to place their bodies in weird positions. I also compete in and SO for the Utah State Snipers Shoot of which I took 5th place last year and top Precision Shooter this year. For you to claim a sniper would actually expose himself shows how little you actually know about it.

And then....

If you don't believe a 243 could kill at 600 yds, you've got a lot to learn. Good budd of a budd of mine killed a bull on the Monroe last year with a 95 grain Berger VLD from a 243 improved at 850 yards. He hit it in the middle of the lungs and it blew them up like a bomb. Bull was chasing cows and filled up his lungs with blood very quickly and died within 50 yards.

That same budd of mine, killed his bull at 1084 yds last month with his 338 Snipetac. He took 4th place overall in the same Utah State Sniper Shoot back in Sept.

If you don't like the NF scope in question, say your peace and be done with it. To keep constantly attacking a guy for stuff you apparently know little about, is going beyond sharing an opinion.

Alan

Last edited by GSSP; 11/29/11.