Hello idiot.

First, I made a comment that the NightForce 2.5-10x36 was dim in certain applications for me and I believed there were better choices in those applications.

I never said the scope was junk or criticized anyone else for using it. I simply stated that I didn't find it to be an ideal hunting scope. Many others on here said the same thing.

You need to go back an re-read clown.

My comments on the pics were directed at the gent who suggested shooting under a car at a 90 deg. angle. Obviously, that's not where the position is most useful unless there are some other circumstances to be considered.

As far as lobbing 95 grain bullets with 500 ft. lbs of energy at game animals over 600 yds away, There are certainly better head stamp choices for that kind of work when you consider wind drift and down range energy.

Most hunters do there best to ensure a humane kill and use the proper equipment to minimize the risk of wounding and losing an animal.

I understand that a [bleep] up hit made by the world famous Utah State Sniper team on a paper target just results in hurt feelers, but to responsible folks who actually hunt, the consequences are a little more serious...

That all of the above escapes you is not surprising.

Sorry your puzzy got hurt in all this. Maybe a hug from your crackshot buddy will make you feel better.