BC30cal

The same Officer Scott talked with got another call about two years ago from another friend of mine out on the Coyle Peninsula about twenty miles from Scott's place. A neighbor's two dogs came into her place and killed about half of her her prize goat herd. Her daughter's boyfriend killed one of the dogs and the other went went home. When the officer arrived he took the collar off the dead dog, which had the owner's name and address on it and went down to the owner's home and asked to see their dogs as they had been caught in the act of killing goats and the owner denied that her pets would do a thing like that. The officer and the owner went back to the kennel and the other dog was in the kennel covered in blood. When she was asked how come it was covered in blood she said oh it must have gotten into a fight with a bear. That was when the deputy told her that it was caught killing goats and that her it's mate wouldn't be coming home as it was laying dead in the neighbor's goat pen. He then took the remaining dog in custody and it was destroyed.

I know the officer in question and the wife and I have had a number of conversations with him over the years.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]