Originally Posted by deersmeller

The owner of these dogs is very foolish, one does not let such dogs roam around, specially as a group.

I hope they will not hurt somebody and make you regret your forgiving treatment of this matter.

Today the owner was seen working on his fencing and the dogs were in all day.

The next time they are here they die. I have done my part and it up to the owner to do his. I hate playing the bad ass but I know I have to draw a line.

For what it is worth these three live and work together. They are livestock protection animals who live and work in the highest cougar concentration in the US and in heavy black bear population. They are trained by keeping them with goats and llamas. I have never seen them threaten a human of any size. The one that looked to be stalking my wife was probably looking to be petted but in the dark it was hard to tell. It did look spooky to her and finding herself suddenly surrounded in the dark unnerved a lady who is not easily unnerved. She has taken on bear and moose in the past without being armed. I have seen her sit in a creek and let water snakes swim between her feet. She has lived with me for almost 33 years. eek She does not spook easily. They spooked her but I do not believe she was in any real danger.

But, they will not do it again.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!