thanks Mike....

I was disappointed that riflescopes were the same old power ranges. Same 4x erector, and no 2.5-10x42 or similar scope. You mentioned this was to save production costs and transfer the savings to customers but these are not that much cheaper than their euro counterparts?

I was interested to see what scopes you launched. There is nothing really there that competes with a 1.7-10x42 Z6 (which is what i like)...75' FOV ON THE LOW END AND 10X POWER ALL IN A 42MM PACKAGE. Not many people here want or need a 50 or 56mm scope...I have no doubt that the HT series might score a few percentage points higher in "brightness" than a swaro Z6 but im not hearing many reports of swaro's being poor in low light...

I have no doubt they are brilliant optically.

I also noticed the HT series is only offered with a lit reticle?

On the bino's, i would like to see a 7x32 or 8x32. WIll someone ever make a super wide angle bino? like 500' FOV @ 1000 yards? I think some people here would give a few points in brightess to have a wide FOV and sharpness edge to edge. I know zeiss likes to be the brightest but im not sure being brighter by a couple points combined with good centerfield resolution but astigmatism and poor edges is what everyone wants. The market will tell....I hope they have a huge sweet spot

actually the conquest hd with lotutec intrigues me! any chance that will come out in 8x30/8x32?

Thanks for coming by

Last edited by SAKO75; 03/10/12.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984