Originally Posted by MJensen
My apologies in advance for a vague answer forthcoming, but to be honest with you and all the readers here, I'm unfortunatly a little cautious how I answer future product introduction questions, since I'm fairly certain my friends at Swarovski and Leica are now reading these posts wink. However, I can say that rangefinding binoculars are a very important new category for us all, and new offerings as well as "in-line" upgrades are probably on everyones new product roadmaps. We all see market shift to where consumers want a dual package, but we all have limited engineering resources so we normally apply those resources to new categories that help us grow, so what's next in line on a product roadmap can change from one day to the next.

So back to your question of "do we have plans for new products or product upgrades in rangefinding binoculars utilizing HT Glass?", yes we do. What's uncertain is (here comes my vague answer) what timeline and priority these products have.

Sorry for a long winded lack of an answer. smile.

Well, I'm holding out hope.,...Please though, don't screw the pooch like Swaro did with their new EL Ranges and make the minimum ranging distance 33 yds. laugh That don't work too well for the archery market. wink

Thanks Mike!!!