Originally Posted by MurphysLaw
Originally Posted by AlaskanMatt
Well then, I can tell ya - Timothy is going to be one EXTREMELY happy young man! He has a Henry mini-bolt single shot .22. I bought it for him when he showed me at age 7 with his BB gun that he could follow my firearms safety instructions. He's not going to know what to do with himself when he discovers he doesn't have to re-load after every shot!

Sounds like you will be going through a bunch of .22 fodder. Send me a mailing address, and I'll get a brick of .22rf to you.

Chris

Chris,

I appreciate that, but since I live in Alaska it won't be possible. I already checked into getting ammo shipped up, and the hazmat fees are cost prohibitive unless one is ordering enough ammo to stock a shooter's supply shop.

Folks, I haven't been on for the last day because all of our communication was shut down. Those of you who have been deployed recently, or have loved ones who were know why. My brigade lost a soldier yesterday due to an IED, along with a military working dog. They "blackout" communication to keep the deceased's family from finding out through the gossip chain. I don't know his name - he's in a different battalion. But for those of you who pray, please send one up for his family. frown

"Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist."