Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
listen gents, i couldn't care who got the rifle. i'm glad that it seems to be a good kid and that the one who suggested the child was honest. if it would have been shady i wouldn't have done it. I did this for ME! no one else. i was selfish and self centered but this was about me feeling good. I'm just happy that three boys got something good out of it and it seems that a few more have got some really cool stuff too! if we stop caring for our future we're dead as a group. one rifle will never hurt me and i can afford to do whatever the hell i want with anything i have. it's not about monetary value! it's about this culture that we as a group love!!!

you big bastage, had this hidden down here in hunting rifles, while I waste my time on the campfire thread talking bout politics and other stupid stuff!

I've a good mind to whup your fatazz for you when you come back to Alaska, but if it's all the same to you, I believe I'll just buy you a beverage or three of your choice. blush

big Paulie, you da man, no matter your "faults" as you describe them.

had to dry me some eyes reading MA's description of the gifting process.

Far too often I'm discouraged and disappointed by the condition of humanity.

but not today, thank you gents for this heartwarming thread.

finding good kids, donating good stuff, am thinking that may be the best stuff.

Kudos to all you sorry sobs.

I'll be keeping my eye on you fellers, you'll have to work harder from now on if you're gonna keep me away from the party.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.