I'm not a guy who spends a lot of time on the computer. In fact, I replied after only reading the first post. But this caught my attention. I just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread... and I'm pretty impressed. This is a group of fine sportsman here. I was fortunate to grow up with a Dad who took me hunting. My best friend didn't have a dad who cared for the outdoors, so my dad sort of adopted him every fall during hunting season. If it weren't for my old man, my best friend would never have had the opportunity to hunt. Now he lives for it. You guys just did for a couple kids you don't even know what my old man did for my best friend when I was a kid. Now I have a son of my own and another on the way. I can't wait for the day when I have the opportunity to share what I love with my own sons, and maybe I'll get lucky and have the chance to take one of their friends hunting who's dad doesn't hunt. That's really what the sport is all about! Too bad more people aren't aware of the goodness among American Sportsmen.

There's something about the outside of a horse, that's good for the inside of a man... Winston Churchill