[Linked Image]

Here's my G33/40, not quite a pretty rifle by some ways of thinking but it is to me.
It has a fine piece of African Walnut via Brown wrapped around it. I have a great stick of Tessier for it but just can't bring myself to mess with the balance of the rig.

Started life as an 06, I wore it out and took a lot of game wiht it. Next up it had a Dougy 25/06 barrel on it that went up in smoke at less than 1K rounds. But, it killed well while it was living. Then I had a Lilja #2 in .270 on it, wore it out and took some nice game with it. It's also worn a Chanlynn 338/06 tube off and on. That's another round I like and it's very capable and easy to set to 500 yds with dotz. Also had a lilja #1 in .270 on it, easily the bitchiest barrel I've ever seen. Try like heck to get it to perk it wouldn't, so it became a tomato stake. Now finally it has a Brux #2 cut to 23" in .270 on it and it's a shooting machine. The Brux broke in really nice and continues to shoot well and clean up nice.

This lil rig has a lot of luck to it.

Lifes short, hunt hard!

Dober

Last edited by Mark R Dobrenski; 05/21/12.

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy