Terry, has exquisite taste in rifles, knows what a fine older Brno can be re-built into and has been a great guy for me to deal with on parts and help with contacting US 'smiths. His rifles come very close to my "ideal" designs in wooden stocked classic hunting pieces and I hope he continues to present them here in photos.

Since, I am in BC and a hardnosed, pragmatic old geezer, I now have only synthetic handled rifles built and since both my wife and I are retired, with the concommitant loss of income one expects from that, it is much easier in financial terms to afford all of the custom old Brnos, Husqies and P-64s I crave.

However, when I see Terry's photos, I begin to dream of having Ralf Martini build me a three rifle set on the pair of Brno 21H and the single Brno ZG-47 action(s) I have left from my stash of actions and with fine wooden stocks, probably a pair of 7x64 and a single 9.3x64 "critter getters".

The only real "problem" is the $60.000 it would cost to have this done........., SOB!