Originally Posted by Brad

But you're one of the penis impaired macho azzholes that seem to dominate this forum as a rule.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I don't care who you are that schit is funny. laugh

Originally Posted by toad
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Originally Posted by raverym14
There is a very slim chance of black bear, which are fairly small in the Southern Mountains, and cougar.

More worrisome are the two legged rats on the trail.

I had a cousin and her boyfriend murdered in their tent on the trail back in the 80's. No rape, no robbery, just shot in their sleep for the @#$$ of it.

A spray can of hot sauce is not the answer to this question no matter how much you want to justify your decision to let fate rule your outcome. Ease off the granola. laugh

and a handgun would have prevented them getting shot in their sleep? wow.

I doubt it and so did the OP. A spray can of hot sauce would not have saved the day, either.

My handgun (phallic symbol) will go a long way to preventing me from getting shot while I am awake. Nothing will save you if you are sleeping when you should be awake and proper precautions go a long way keeping you from being a victim.

Some choose to go through life hoping a �reason� for a pistol never shows up, our friend Brad is the classic example, others choose to live in a more proactive manner.

Roll the dice and takes your chances. cool

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.