Gentlemen/Ladies:

I am equally outraged by the situation that EHG finds himself in. If one were to be imprisoned with members from this forum, a short visit to jail would be a small price to pay for a "satisfying" resolution to this saga. However, the type of people one might meet while paying his "debt to society" makes this kind of solution a life altering experience. Hopefully, a legal solution can be found.

On another note, this situation effects me personally. As a new member, with most, if not all, of my posts in the classified section, how will anyone ever trust me with this type of thing going on. I don't want to post without something meaningful to say on the other parts of this forum just to get my post count up. So I will do eveything I can to make anyone I deal with as comfortable as possible. The fact that this exposes me to more risk is part of being able to enjoy this wonderful resource. I have done 1 deal on this forum and 2 on 6br/accurate shooter. All three have been very pleasant and honest deals. I have negotiated on other deals that didn't happen and have never had bad feelings expressed. I don't think I would be comfortable making on-line deals with any other group of people (cars, music, golf, etc.), but scammers like this make it harder for me to connect with "my" people.

Ken