Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
There's nothing "manly" about using someone's kids as leverage in a fight. Just because something is public doesn't mean it's fair game or should be used. This guy is a crook and deserves the storm cloud that's over his head, but leave the kids out of it. There are plenty of other ways to take him down and absolutely no reason to drag innocent kids into the mix. This isn't about them and doesn't need to be.

By all means, unleash the hounds on this guy. Just keep a bit of perspective here before putting on the face paint and cheering about WAR. Sometimes even the keyboard warriors inflict senseless casualties that can't be undone.

I agree but has anyone threatened the kids? Did I miss something? I don't see anything wrong with posting pictures that they just happen to be in.I know some get sort of carried away with the collateral damage comments but I seriously doubt anyone actually means any harm to the kids.

The wife should know,and if exposing this through her work is the only way,I say so be it.My guess is that she already knows.