Originally Posted by Techsan
Originally Posted by birddog65
Well, I cant take it any longer! Bricktop is absolutely correct. I bought a Suburban on e-bay, sent the guy a $4000.00 check and got lame excuse after another. He was trying to string me out past the 30 day complaint period on e-bay. I did not wait the 30 days, filed my fraud complaint and finally got my money back from E-BAY. And only because they offer the 50K protection on E-bay trans actions. I called the local county sherriff, local Chief of police, local DA and anyone that would take my phone call. Filed internet fraud papers with the FBI. Guess what, no one, NO ONE would touch it. The SOB is probably still walking around. It was like this was not a big deal, not a big enough crime. I bought one of those people search things for $39.95 On THOMAS LAMBERT from MINNESOTA (you lying bastid) and found out (too late) that he has a rap sheet for ripping people off , scams, and non-payment . So all of you that think the law is going to help you on an out of state mail fraud/internet fraud you don't know [bleep]. I've been there-done that. I don't expect you all will apologize to BT, but he sure is correct on this one. Mark.

Wait, you're suggesting that one or more members who posted on this thread should consider apologizing to BT? Birddog, you're breaking up, come again, you're suggesting an apology to BT should be forthcoming? Still breaking up, can you repeat that request Birddog.

It's not that he wasn't right, it's how he went about saying it. You can say it nicely or you can be a jacka$$, BT always seems to prefer the later option.