Fred Bear pretty much said that of himself in Field Notes. No secret he had target panic and that is why he snap shot. He made reference of his hunting buddy consistantly out shooting him.

Viper is opinionated for sure, based on many people making the same mistakes - over and over. Why not try to short cut the process? Maybe we all need to look in the mirror on the being opinionated.

The problem as I see it is that too many go into any discussion with Viper with a crappy attitude to begin with. An attitude generated long ago by the same jealous people. That stink has rubbed off on a bunch of new guys and now they won't even take the time to help themselves. I have yet to hear anyone that actually read the book state that it is useless and a waste of time.

To have a personality conflict with someone you have never met and have only posted with on the internet is quite sad indeed. It is always hard to get the point across on these forums, I'm quite sure in person these folks would all act differently.

Last edited by centershot; 01/03/13.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope